Saturday 28 November 2015

Test Shots!


These are my test shots in playlist mode. Test shots are very important because they allow the cast and crew to become familiar with working with each other in specific locations during scenes. The allow time for blocking with actors and trying camera shots and angels for the crew. It is a crucial time for editing and refining. *WARNING -  these test shots are really not very good.* They lack lighting and stabilisation and I'm really actually quite disappointed in them. They did however give me the chance to      get a feel for the scene and this shot which I had predominated as the most difficult one in my whole storyboard. Next time I shoot these shots for real I will be borrowing my school's camera stabiliser which was not available when I shot this. This will make all of my shots so much smoother and professional looking. I have high hopes for my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment