Friday 27 November 2015

Photos from my first day filming test shots!

My actor is too far away

Maybe too close

Actor blinked

Blurry! 

I like this photo the framing, lighting, and actors expression is all good!







This was the first location perspective I was trying out. 



This is the second location perspective I was trying out. I am not sure yet which one I like better. 

I have decided that to make my actor look older (the character is 19-20 but my actor is 17) next time I will ask her to take her hair down, and maybe get some more sophisticated clothes. 

I couldn't back up further enough away so I had to zoom out as much as I could and it created this strange fish eye sort of lense. I don't like it at all. 

This is my actor showing the location off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment