Sunday 22 November 2015

Storyboard!






I realise that it may not make perfect scene, because I wrote some notes in short hand and slang. But I understand it because I made it so I can explain it to anyone. Animatic coming soon!

I hope that this film is going to be effective and engage the audience. I will try and make it so that makes the audience question their viewpoint on films themselves and how they see the world around them. My research has inspired me to create my storyboard in this way, as I have taken shot types and styles from the short films that I researched, and made them my own and incorporated them into my film plan. For the CCTV scene at the end for example I was inspired by the short film "The Mass of Men", as they have a similar shot in their film. I have changed it up and made it my own with the idea of having it in the beginning of the film and the end, and the fact that I am planning to use silence with it to make the shot more powerful. The use o having the camera up so high makes the characters look small, insignificant, and weak. This is how I want to portray the characters at this point of the film, and therefore this shot will help me achieve this effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment