Tuesday 17 November 2015

Costumes Research

Paramedic-




I will probably just use a green shirt and crop the shot so it wont matter that the shirt doesn't have any of the logos.


Pharmacy Worker-



For this costume I will just get my actor to wear a white shirt, as this is what my research shows me most of them wear. This is also within my budget and easily accessible.


Councillor-



Smart clothing seems to be what therapists wear, and this costume is definitely something I can find clothes for.


Chef-



If my budget was large I would try and get my hands on one of these chef jacket costumes, but unfortunately my budget isn't big enough. So I researched again and found an alternative option to the expensive chef shirt.




I am going to get an apron instead and put a white shirt underneath it to give the same professional look as the chef shirt does.

No comments:

Post a Comment