Monday 9 November 2015

Plot Changes

After thinking about my film for a very long time and discussing it with my teacher and friends I have decided to change the the setting, and some of the plot of my film. Before it was set in a school, and my main character was a student, but this would look unprofessional and have a very student-film vibe, something that I am keen to shake within my work. Now my main character is a trainee chef, who works in a restaurant. This takes my character and location out of the school setting snd will hopeful make my film have a more professional feel. The plot is mainly the same as the setting before but now the middle section won't have definitive scenes, but more a montage of her recovery.  This is so the middle section of the film doesn't feel stilted, and the whole thing flows nicely. The denouement of the film is yet to be finalised but I know that it will be revealed to the audience and main character that the head chef, her boss, was the one that kidnapped as in his hero-complex he hoped that she would fall for him as he was the one to 'rescue' her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment