Friday 19 February 2016

The Disjointedness

Due to my lack of editing knowledge, when I first began putting my clips together I made a individual project for each scene. What I really wanted to do was just make a new sequence within one main project. However as I didn't know this feature existed I ended up editing each scene of my film individually on a separate Adobe Premiere file for each, and exporting each one, putting them on one new timeline and exporting it. This was fine in the beginning, if a bit lengthy, but the problems came when I realised how disjointed my film was. None of the scenes, while good in themselves, flowed together well. I have had trouble creating synergy through out my piece as I cannot ocular correct, pace, or edit my film together as a whole only in separate sections. This is something very small, but very valuable I have learnt though the corse of this project. And something that I shall not be forgetting in a hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment