Tuesday 9 February 2016

Audience Theories in relation to my Media Product

  • Will your intended message get across to the audience ?
I think it will, because of the clear message and reinforced ideas throughout my film.
  • What barriers might there be?
Audiences may not get the intended meaning from the film that the producer may have been wanting to get across. In relation to my media product, my film is slightly controversial and is heavily stylised. This may not agree with some people's grand narrative and they may oppose on principle. 
  • How will I overcome these barriers?
I will overcome these barriers by reinforcing my message though multiple different filmmaking methods. 
  • What factors may influence my message?
The audience themselves will influence my message as well as the place, time, and method of consumption of my media product. 
  • Which is the theory I agree with most?
The theories seem to link and correspond together, so I have had trouble picking a one that I agree with most. However I think I agree most with the uses and gratifications theory. It seems to make the most sense to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment