Friday 12 February 2016

Poster Developments Part 3

Because of the new direction my film has gone in, in terms of the new CCTV footage scenes, I decided to play around with the Poster. I wanted to try and create a more powerful look as my poster is kinda weak with its current lack of direction. 

It was pretty easy to do as I am very confident with Adobe Photoshop. I added some noise, desaturated the picture and played with the contrast / brightness/ exposure. I then used the rulers to create guides of where I wanted to add lines in to make it look like it was recording. 


After drawing the lines, I added back in the text I had before, just on top of black boxes to make it look as if it was part of the recording. And finally superimposed on top a recording symbol to further reinforce the idea of it being a CCTV recording, and after lining this up to correlate with the other boxes I was done!


Im not sure if this will be my final poster, but I like it a lot more than my previous versions. 


(Inspired by this scene of my film)

No comments:

Post a Comment