Sunday 11 October 2015

Coursework Progress Report

I have encountered lots of problems so far in my coursework. I have not actually finished my research yet, as I never analysis any film reviews, and I also didn't analyse more than a few short films, because I really wanted to move on to the planning of my short film. Because of this I never completed a research summary, or an analysis of my market research. I have however completed a lot of the planning tasks involved including evaluation questions, actor profiles, research into my genre/ style and features of my film. I have completed a storyboard which will be up on my blog soon, and I am in the process of filming test shots and editing together my animatic. I have completed a inspirations page, and mock up for my ancillary task and am about to make the first draft of it. I have done research into the editing software, Adobe Premiere Pro, which is what I will be using to edit my short film. Talking over the plot of my film with my media teacher helped me to refine the smaller points of my film, and I ended up changing some of the premises of the story, including the location where it is set and the age of the characters. I will go back and finish my research before the end of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment