Friday 23 October 2015

Actor Profile 1

Name: Lydia Megan Batchelor
Age: 17
Occupation: A level Student
Previous Experience: Multiple Drama Productions, both inside and outside school. Multiple short films, and was once an extra on a TV show.


I have chosen my friend Lydia to be the actor in my short film. She will play the part of the main traumatised character, who is trying to reconcile and find out what happened to her in her memory loss.

I chose her because she has acting experience and she is friends with me and other people who I will enlist the help of to make a production team. This will provide coherence in communication in the group as I will be working with people I know and get along with. Another reason behind my choice is that he has experience within drama, therefore acting due to him starring in many past school productions as well as drama exams. 

The main protagonist for my film is a teenage girl, so she fits both of these requirements as well as having some experience. 
The role in which I have made for my film the persona has to be able to act a whole variety of emotions convincingly. This is why it was important for me to get an experienced actor, as other wise  the audience will be taken out of the diegesis, the vermilisitude has to be believable for the film to have a professional feel, and not student- made. I am very pleased with the casting of my lead role  and I am confident that she will pull the role off perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment