Friday 25 March 2016

My Meticulous Editing

Throughout the process of editing my film I have been very meticulous in making sure everything I produced was up to scratch. I decided to document my editing of a 6 second clip, to show my attention to detail which I have put into each second of my film. The clip is of a reshoot I had to do where my actor looks up in reaction to a line another actor says in my kitchen scene.


This was the clip before I re framed it (above) and after wards (below).



This is the extent of the effects on this 6 second clip, which includes but is not limited to: resizing, motion (keyframe by key frame to ensure it is exactly where I want it at all times), time remapping, changing the white/ black levels, colour grading it, more precise colour grading, warp stabilising it, and adding the aspect ratio bars. 

However I felt to fully show the level of detail I needed to show the clips side by side, so here they are playing after each other in a clip for your comparison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment