Wednesday 30 September 2015

Film Reviews Analysis

I have analysed and annotated these online film review articles.  The next post I will do on this subject I will look at other types of reviews. 



Here I have highlighted various parts of the text that I felt were important, or instrumental in getting the tone and overview of the review. 

This BH6 review was multiple pages long. It discussed the plot and went over the characters and other aspects of the film. It concluded that BH6 was an excellent film made for the younger generation, but was enjoyed across all age ranges. 


Overall I felt that the reviews I read were aimed at the general public, not people who were interested or knew anything about film. They used basic easily understandable language and mostly just went over the plot of the films whilst giving it a age suitably rating. I thought there would be more opinion giving and closer analysis over the deeper parts of the films. I will take this into consideration when I write and make my film review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment